UBS FICC has a strong franchise in all the key markets globally. It has gained strong market recognition across capabilities such as No. 1 Financial Bond House of the Year in 2008 (Source: IFR), No. 1 Firm for Currency Forwards 2008-2009 (Source: Risk), No. 1 FX House for Banks 2007-2009 (Source: Euromoney), No. 1 Investment Grade Debt House 2008 (Source: Euromoney) in various markets.
As a pre-eminent global provider of fixed income, currencies and commodities, we offer a comprehensive range of products and provide extensive sales coverage and related services to meet our clients’ needs. Ranked number one in many market-leading surveys, our approach is client-focused and the services we offer are customised to each of our client segments – for example, banks, corporates, hedge funds and asset / fund managers.
Core businesses and product offerings are as follows:
(a) Deposits and current accounts
- RMB term deposits (greater than RMB 1million for domestic individuals)
- RMB current accounts
- Foreign currency term deposits
- Foreign currency current accounts
(b) Derivatives and structured products
- Provide liquidity to our clients;
- Participate in the setting of well-functioning benchmark rates;
- Provide domestic investors with efficient risk control and pricing tools as well as suitable risk management solutions;
- Help clients to achieve a better understanding of the product and risk management through client education. UBS has dedicated professional training resources that focus on client education which will allow us to provide training to clients and to assist them in gaining better understanding of products and the related risks.
(C) Foreign Currencies
- Foreign currency money market products
- Loans and deposits
- Client deposits
- Foreign currency interest rate swaps
- Foreign currency options
- Foreign currency structured deposits with underlying FX or commodities
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS (China) Limited 2014. All rights reserved.