Standard Fees & Commissions – Valid as of April 2013
Part I: Regulated Price
|No.||Account Administration||Transaction Fees||Charging Basis|
|1||Open of Account||Free||Interim Measures
for management of
service prices (CBRC,
NDRC 2003 No.3)
|2||Closure of Account||Free|
|SPC, PBOC notice
on the development of
(Jijiage  No.791)
|(b) Outgoing transfers
Outgoing amount ≤ 10k
10k < Outgoing amount ≤ 100k
100k < Outgoing amount ≤ 500k
500k < Outgoing amount ≤ 1m
1m < Outgoing amount
0.002% of Outgoing amount,
but maximum RMB200
Part II: Market adjusted Price
|No.||Account Administration||Transaction Fees||Charging reference|
(a) For Credit to Account
(b) Outgoing transfers
Or FX equivalent
|Based on internal
cost and market
|2||Account Service Fee||RMB1000 per annum
(applicable to accounts with assets below RMB1m)
|3||Historical Record Charges||RMB100 per statement/advice for current year
RMB200 per statement/advice for prior year
|4||Audit Confirmation / Account
Balance Confirmation letter
|5||External Guarantee||2.5% of the principal or less|
- The above charges do not include out-of-pocket expenses, such as stamp duties, postage, cable charge, correspondent bank charges, if any.
- Any transaction requiring special handling will be subject to extra charges commensurate with the amount of work involved.
- This schedule is subject to change. In case of any change, we shall notify you of such change or make public announcement in accordance with PRC laws and regulations.
- Should you have any further questions concerning either our fees or commissions, please contact your client advisor.
- Customer complaint hotline: +8610-5832 7199.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS (China) Limited 2013. All rights reserved.