Consistently pursuing your goal: Portfolio monitoring with the UBS Portfolio Health Check
We use our Portfolio Health Check to make sure we understand your investment goals properly before systematically aligning your portfolio with them. Together with your client advisor you can then check whether the selected investment strategy is still exactly what you had in mind. Its quick, easy, and sound.
With the UBS Portfolio Health Check all portfolio positions are examined in relation to seven risk criteria:
- Infringement of investment limits within asset allocation
- Cluster risks affecting individual securities
- Excessive weighting of an individual issuer (e.g. of structured products)
- Securities that the bank recommends selling
- Failure to achieve a certain minimum credit rating for fixed-income securities
- Securities not represented in the UBS research universe
- Expected volatility of the investments compared with the ranges in the applied investment strategy
Review your portfolio now with the UBS Portfolio Health Check. Get in touch with us and make sure your portfolio continues to meet your needs.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.