UBS Advice – we monitor, inform and recommend ; you decide.
After listening to you closely and understanding your situation and requirements, we translate this into a customized investment strategy for you. If you opt for UBS Advice, we check your portfolio regularly. If we find deviations in your portfolio positions from our agreed strategy, we’ll let you know and recommend specific solutions. It’s up to you to decide if you want to use our suggestions.
Your benefits with UBS Advice
- Reviewed: regular checking of your portfolio against the agreed objectives
- Informed: if we detect problems during the Health Check, we’ll notify you as agreed. We’ll contact you and discuss alternative suggestions with you
- Systematic: constant monitoring and analysis of the markets. Around the clock, worldwide
- Comprehensive: you’re always in the picture thanks to our detailed information on the performance and activities of your portfolio
- Transparent: a clear and attractive price model
UBS Advice is now also available in UBS e-banking
As a UBS Advice customer, you can now benefit from interesting new functions in UBS e-banking. You can see the results of your UBS Portfolio Health Check. If you’ve registered for the notification service in UBS e-banking, you’ll be informed by text message or e-mail if we detect Health Check problems in your portfolio. You’ll see individual investment ideas online, to help you keep your portfolio on track. You can watch over your assets and see all the details, and check the performance of your portfolio whenever you want. Your client advisor will naturally be happy to help you at all times.
If you want to make more use of our advisory services
Our UBS Active Portfolio Advisory solution gives you your own personal portfolio specialist to discuss your investment ideas with, in addition to your client advisor. This solution is particularly suited to very active investors with demanding investment requirements.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.