You decide when, where and how you pay your bills.
Forget about opening hours. Take care of payments when, where and how you like: online via UBS e-banking, on the road with the UBS Mobile Banking App, at a UBS Multimat in one of our branches or by mail with UBS easy. Or, even simpler, with a standing order or direct debit.
Your counter after the counter is closed
With UBS Multimat, the clever all-rounder, you are independent of opening times and can take care of banking transactions at your convenience. UBS Multimats can be found in the 24-hour zone of many UBS branches throughout Switzerland.
- You can conduct banking transactions regardless of branch opening hours.
- You have access to your current account balance and the most recent account statements.
- You can make account transfers and set up standing orders.
- The help function with its demo program clearly and comprehensibly explains the easy use of the UBS Multimat.
- You can send messages to UBS via the message service (to book an appointment, for example).
- You can easily scan your deposit slips using the electronic scanner function and then process them further or modify them directly on the screen.
Find out more about UBS e-banking at:
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998-2013. All rights reserved.