You can find out everything you need to know about planning for your retirement in our publications – and get clear answers to your questions on retirement whatever your stage of life.
Our factsheets give you detailed information about retirement planning at every stage of life, such as:
- Early retirement
- Pillar 3a
- Tax advice
We would be happy to send you the factsheets of your choice by post:
The free publication, "The ABCs of retirement planning" explains the Swiss pension system in plain language and helps you decide on your retirement goals:
- The three-pillars principle
- Reforms to the pension system
- The most important terms in retirement planning
- Tips for your retirement
These guides explain the basic principles of retirement planning:
- Pension provision – the foundations of your financial future
- Succession planning – answers to succession and inheritance questions
- Look forward to the future
As well as downloading the guides, you can also ask for a copy to be sent to your home address.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.