Higher earnings potential in Pillar 3a retirement savings – with the Fisca custody account.
The UBS custody account is the ideal complement to the UBS Fisca account. The long investment horizon of the restricted pension provision allows you to benefit from enhanced earnings potential that is greater than the interest rate of a Pillar 3a retirement savings account through the use of investment funds.
How the Fisca custody account works
Choose your individual investment strategy. You decide how much of your invested money you wish to invest in one or more of the six UBS Vitainvest investment funds. These funds will be held in the Fisca custody account.
How you benefit with the retirement custody account 3a
- Higher earnings potential in the long term by participating in market developments
- Free custody account maintenance
- Fee-free purchasing and selling
- Free choice of investment strategy and amount
- Flexible retirement – transfer free of charge to your UBS custody account
Further information can be found in our UBS Fisca custody account product information sheet .
The Pillar 3 private retirement savings allows you to add to the benefits from Pillars 2 and 3 and compensate for any income shortfalls. Benefits from the Pillar 3a restricted retirement savings account for only a proportion of your retirement provision. The Pillar 3b unrestricted pension plan ensures that you can also protect yourself against a wide variety of risks. In a personal consultation session, we will provide you with comprehensive advice on your individual life situation and together find you an appropriate retirement solution.
* Toll-free number. Exceptions: some telecommunication providers may charge if calls are made from a mobile phone, a telephone booth, or from abroad.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.