With the UBS MasterCard Prepaid, you keep track of your spending at all times.
The UBS MasterCard Prepaid, which operates on a credit balance basis, allows you to make purchases conveniently and securely worldwide. You determine your budget in advance, meaning you need not worry about credit arrears. You can simply load up the credit balance on your prepaid card via UBS e-banking or a pay-in slip.
- Pay without cash worldwide
- Account maintenance on the basis of a credit balance: no danger of taking on too much debt
- Available from the age of 14 upwards, no credit check required
- UBS Cards Online: access your prepaid card data at any time and from anywhere in the world
- UBS KeyClub: valuable bonus points for purchases made with your card (optional)
- Free 24-hour customer service
- Latest security technology
- PayPass function: for quick payment of small amounts
Loading up your credit balance
Order your UBS MasterCard Prepaid now, with start-up credit transferred to your card from your UBS account (at least 100 francs/ maximum of 10,000 francs). You will then be able to use your prepaid card immediately. Once your credit balance has been used up, load up your prepaid card conveniently via a UBS e-banking transfer or via pay-in slip.
Anyone above the age of 14 may apply for a UBS MasterCard Prepaid. Until age 18 parental consent is required. The applicant must also hold a UBS account.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998-2013. All rights reserved.