UBS Gold Credit Cards: brilliant services and much more besides.
The advantages of a UBS Gold Credit Card speak for themselves. You enjoy the freedom of a higher spending limit, free membership in the Priority Pass program and other additional benefits.
- Higher monthly limit than the UBS Standard Credit Card (standard limit 10,000 francs)
- UBS Cards Online: access your credit card data at any time and from anywhere in the world
- UBS KeyClub: double bonus points for purchases made with your card (optional)
- Free Priority Pass worth 99 US dollars, giving you access to selected airport lounges
- UBS Travel Insurance Plus (optional): comprehensive insurance cover before and during travel (including travel cancellation)
- Travel and aviation accident insurance: higher coverage in the event of disability or death
- Up to 25% discount on car rentals with Europcar
- Free 24-hour customer service
- Latest security technology
- Contactless payments: for quick payment of small amounts
If you have an account in euros or dollars and frequently spend time abroad, then the UBS Visa Card in foreign currency is the best credit card for your needs, because your bills will also be shown in euros or US dollars. This card option only involves having to waive UBS Travel Insurance Plus.
If you value discretion, we recommend the MasterCard Gold International with its neutral design. Your bills will be made out in Swiss francs, euros or US dollars.
With UBS MasterCard Gold International, you enjoy all the advantages of a UBS Gold Card – but without the free Priority Pass or discounts at Europcar. The partial payment option is not available, either.
However, you can benefit from a spending bonus. If your spending¹ on the main card totals at least 7,500 francs (4,000 euros/5,000 dollars), you only pay half the annual fee in the following year (i.e. half of 200 francs/130 euros/150 dollars). If your spending totals 15,000 francs or more (8,000 euros/10,000 dollars) the following year’s annual fee is waived completely.
¹ Excluding cash withdrawals, card and service fees.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998-2013. All rights reserved.