Bancomat and Multimat – your alternative to the bank counter.
You can withdraw cash in Switzerland around the clock at more than 900 UBS Bancomats. At many Bancomats, you can also withdraw euros. At a Bancomat Plus, you can make deposits and withdrawals in Swiss francs and euros. And you can take care of your banking transactions easily at a UBS Multimat – without having to worry about bank opening hours or Internet access.
Using your Maestro Card, V PAY Card or Customer Card and your PIN code, you can access your account around the clock at a Bancomat.
- Cash withdrawals in Swiss francs; withdrawals in euros also possible at many Bancomats
- Balance information for up to four accounts
- Check your last four account transactions
- Load call credit to your cell phone
All functions offered to you by the Bancomat as well as:
- Deposits and withdrawals in Swiss francs and euros (deposits are credited to your account immediately and start earning interest right away)
- Deposits using deposit card (companies receive additional deposit cards for employees free of charge)
You can recognize a UBS Bancomat Plus by the "CHF/EUR deposits" sign above the device.
Almost like a bank counter – the UBS Multimat allows you to take care of your banking transactions even without Internet access. All you need are your Maestro Card, V PAY Card or Customer Card and your PIN code.
- Scan payment slips and make payments (including international payments in a foreign currency)
- Check your account balance
- Check account transactions and print account statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Enter and edit standing orders
- Check your custody account
- Check banknote and exchange rates as well as current interest rates
- Send messages to UBS (for example, you can request an appointment for a personal consultation)
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.