MasterCard Prepaid – for perfect control over your budget.
With MasterCard Prepaid, you always have full control of your budget. Paying for purchases worldwide is easy and convenient. Simply load your prepaid card with cash via UBS e-banking, the UBS Mobile Banking app or using a pay-in slip.
You can order the prepaid card already loaded with an initial balance of between CHF 100 and CHF 10,000. This means you can use the card immediately. Once you have used up your credit balance, simply reload your prepaid card free of charge via UBS e-banking transfer, the UBS Mobile Banking app or using a pay-in slip. Here you can find detailed instructions on how to load a prepaid credit card.
- Secure payment thanks to the latest in chip technology and the PIN function: PIN code
- Instant payment, even for small amounts, with the contactless payment function
- Safe online payments with the internationally recognized security standard 3-D-Secure
- E-banking and Mobile Banking to keep an overview of your credit card transactions
- Notifications by SMS or e-mail for additional controls
|Annual card fee||CHF 50|
The free bonus program is our way of saying thank you for using our basic banking services. You can use the bonus points like cash on a 1:1 basis. More than 30 partners – including Mövenpick, Kuoni, H&M, Manor, Pfister, Swisscom and Intersport – will accept your bonus points.
You can find more information at UBS KeyClub.
As an existing UBS client you can apply for the MasterCard Prepaid via E-Banking. Please contact us if you have any questions or arrange a consultation with one of our client advisors.
Detailed information is available in the MasterCard Prepaid product information sheet .
With the Pay and Save Basic Offering you receive the prepaid card and all other important products and services at an attractive flat fee – young people and students get it free! Our advisors will be happy to provide you with further information.
* Toll-free number. Exceptions: some telecommunication providers may charge if calls are made from a mobile phone, a telephone booth, or from abroad.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.