The relaxed way to finance vacation homes.
Make your dream of having your own pied-à-terre come true. Whether it’s a summer house with a view of the water or an apartment in the mountains – we’ll be happy to offer professional and reliable advice.
Guidelines for financing vacation homes
- UBS generally finances 60 percent of the purchase price. Amortization is 2 percent per year.
- Combined spending on your main residence and your vacation home should not account for more than one-third of your gross income.
- For legal reasons, vacation homes cannot be financed using occupational pension funds or tax-privileged Pillar 3a savings.
- The imputed rental value of the vacation home is taxable in the canton where it is located, not in the owner's place of residence. This may give rise to an intercantonal tax reconciliation.
* Toll-free number. Exceptions: some telecommunication providers may charge if calls are made from a mobile phone, a telephone booth, or from abroad.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998-2013. All rights reserved.