Flexible and competitive financing with the UBS Libor Mortgage.
If you like to track short-term interest rate movements, you can benefit from attractive interest rates with the UBS Libor Mortgage.
How you benefit
- You benefit from transparent market rates.
- Interest rates are lower than longer-term loan rates in a normal interest rate environment.
- The interest you pay is reduced faster when rates decline.
- You can switch to a UBS multi-year Fixed-Rate mortgage free of charge at the end of any fixed-interest period.
- Through indirect amortization you can lower your tax bill.
- Regular direct mortgage repayments can be fixed in your mortgage agreement.
|UBS Libor Mortgage at a glance|
|Interest rate||Is adjusted on a quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis – you can choose|
|Term of the contract||3 years|
|Interest rate risk||Interest rates may fluctuate during the term of the mortgage|
|Reference rate||Based on the 3-, 6- or 12-month Libor|
How the UBS Libor Mortgage works
The UBS Libor Mortgage tracks the CHF Libor rate. This is the interest rate that prime banks offer each other on short-term deposits in Swiss francs. It is published daily in the media and reflects the general interest rate level for short-term deposits in Swiss francs.
You can take out a UBS Libor Mortgage at any time. You choose the fixed-interest period on arranging the mortgage, at the end of which the interest rate is adjusted to the prevailing CHF Libor rate. The interest rate comprises the CHF Libor plus a fixed margin.
* Toll-free number. Exceptions: some telecommunication providers may charge if calls are made from a mobile phone, a telephone booth, or from abroad.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.