Advice on M&A transactions and succession arrangements
The success of a strategic transaction largely depends on how professionally it is conducted. As one of the leading M&A specialists, we support companies in Switzerland with tailor-made solutions for succession arrangements, company sales, mergers, management buyouts, and other strategic challenges.
- Longstanding, proven experience and discreet execution of M&A transactions
- Access to UBS’s global M&A infrastructure (local M&A teams abroad, databases, industry specialists, etc.)
- Systematic, global search for the best possible partner
- Access to decision-makers at potential partners thanks to UBS's broad global network of relationships
- Purchase price optimization and the best possible solution for your company based on our structured (global) sales process
Advice for sellers
We can advise you discreetly and efficiently on the sale of all or part of your company, for example in relation to the following:
- Full or partial sale
As your partner, we will support you throughout the entire sales process, from preparation, contacting of potential purchasers, due diligence and sale negotiations through to signature and closing. You benefit from a first-class, one-stop advisory and execution service.
Advice for purchasers
We can support you with advice and practical assistance for the full or partial purchase of a company, including:
- Buyouts (MBOs, MBIs, LBOs)
- Going private/de-listings
Purchase processes vary hugely depending on the initial situation and the type of purchase. We will help you to prepare for the acquisition and throughout the transaction phase, and also act as an interface for acquisition financing.
Specific M&A services
As well as giving advice to sellers and buyers, we can also support you with:
- Company valuations
- Valuation reports
- Fairness opinions
- Private equity placements/public offerings of new shares or reallocations
- Advice during mergers
Contact our experts
Do you have any questions? Our M&A specialists will be glad to help you.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2015. All rights reserved.