UBS Vested Benefits Foundation
A solid basis for occupational pensions
UBS can offer a complete range of services to all representatives of occupational pension schemes.
When members leave the occupational pension scheme, an account may be opened with the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation, and when members join the scheme their accrued vested benefits will be transferred from the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation to your pension fund. Naturally, such notifications may also be sent via the Internet.
The Vested Benefits Foundation of UBS AG offers numerous advantages, both for your employees and your occupational pension scheme:
- Transferring your vested benefits to the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation frees you of responsibility and administrative worries.
- Transferring your vested benefits data electronically over the Internet, via the UBS FZweb, allows you to process account openings easily, quickly and in an uncomplicated fashion. You can also use it to transfer credits to your occupational pension scheme
- Factsheet UBS FZweb
- We have a special business-to-business solution for occupational pension schemes which open more than 100 accounts per year. Factsheet UBS FZdirect .
- Our processes are clearly defined: all account-opening applications can be sent to the UBS Vested Benefits Foundation in Basel by post or via the Internet. All vested benefits can be paid into the Foundation's collective account. Depending on what's best for you, you can use our paying-in slips or UBS e-banking services.
- We offer you transparency by confirming your transfer and notifying you of credits to your pension scheme.
- You will receive information material for your staff in your chosen language, together with a product description and details of how our services can be used.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.