UBS Rolling Fixed-Term Deposit
Money market-like interest rates
The UBS Rolling Fixed-Term Deposit Account offers you a flexible way to invest your liquidity in Swiss francs, euros or US dollars at any time and to benefit from money market-like interest rates. Withdrawals can always be made within the selected withdrawal period of each month.
Key information at a glance
- Easier to manage than a fixed-term deposit thanks to automatic monthly reinvestment
- Money market-like interest rates from 500,000 to 100 million; the higher the account balance, the higher the interest rate
- Deposits may be made at any time
- Currencies available: CHF, EUR or USD
- Choice of monthly withdrawal period: 22nd – 26th or 2nd – 6th
- Withdrawals only permitted during the selected withdrawal period. This may not be changed
- If withdrawals are made outside of the withdrawal period, then no interest will be paid on the total account balance for that month
- Multiple accounts with different withdrawal periods per client and currency are not permitted
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.