UBS Fixed term deposit
UBS Fixed term deposit always involve a fixed maturity date, a fixed amount and a fixed interest rate. They are not subject to fees and commissions, although 35% Swiss federal withholding tax is deductible from interest income.
Enjoy their attractive benefits:
- Any investment amount from CHF 50,000 or equivalent in foreign currency on (for a tenor of less than 6 months a minimum amount of CHF 100,000 or equivalent applies)
- Any maturity from 1 to 12 months
- High degree of security, since the debtor is a major international bank – UBS
- Attractive interest rate in line with the maturity, investment amount and prevailing conditions on the money market
- Available in most currencies
- Can be used as collateral
Your UBS client advisor informs you of the interest rates.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.