UBS SWIFT for Corporates
The modern access route to the
financial services industry
Your direct link to SWIFT. The "UBS SWIFT for Corporates" service provides companies operating internationally with a secure, reliable and direct route to the financial services industry. UBS supports all access models offered by SWIFT such as SCORE, MA-CUG and TRCO.
SCORE – Standardised Corporate Environment
- For listed companies
- For the exchange of messages with all participating financial institutions
- The services and messaging facilities supported are defined by the respective financial institution on the basis of the SCORE Implementation Guide
MA-CUG – Member Administrated Closed User Group
- For all corporate clients who have a direct SWIFT connection but do not meet the criteria for participation in SCORE
- For the exchange of SWIFT message types for which a MA-CUG agreement has been concluded with SWIFT
For the exchange of currency and option transaction confirmations with all financial institutions in the SWIFT network
Maximum reliability and security thanks to the SWIFTNet infrastructure
Worldwide accessibility of all SWIFT participants
A gateway for all messages and member financial institutions
No need for several systems to be maintained thanks to standardized access
Optimized processing and enhanced STP (Straight Through Processing) process via universally recognized formats
Reduced risk and lower costs
Technical connection to SWIFT
- Maintenance of own SWIFT gateway, or
- Use of a financial institution's SWIFT gateway, or
- Communication via Service Bureau
Contract with SWIFT
SCORE or MA-CUG agreement with UBS
Regardless of the number of financial institutions connected, a fixed annual fee of EUR 2,000 is charged by SWIFT.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.