Deposit bank notes directly in your store: UBS Daily Cash Deposit
UBS Daily Cash Deposit enables you to make simple and secure banknote deposits in your store. The banknotes are automatically counted, checked and credited to your account.
In collaboration with SecurePost – a Swiss Post group company – we offer a convenient, full service for your cash receipts. UBS Daily Cash Deposit is ideally suited to retail outlets with a cash turnover of between 1,000 and 4,000 Swiss francs a day.
The SecureCube is at the heart of UBS Daily Cash Deposit. This is an intelligent deposit terminal with an integrated safe that is permanently installed in your back office. Your employees pay the cash receipts (Swiss franc and euro banknotes) into the SecureCube. The terminal checks and counts the banknotes and holds them in safekeeping. From the moment they are deposited the notes are protected against theft and insured. Once the cube is full, it will be safely emptied by SecurePost by arrangement with your staff.
In addition, UBS and SecurePost provide you with a daily electronic overview of your deposits, which removes the need for time-consuming consolidation work across several stores.
The amounts deposited are credited to your UBS account in line with your value date arrangements (one bank working day after deposit at the earliest).
- Secure and efficient handling of cash receipts in Swiss francs and euros at all times.
- Direct, transparent reporting and account management across all your stores.
- Insurance of the banknotes deposited.
- Credits made to your UBS account in line with your value date arrangements, regardless of when the terminal is emptied.
- Reduced risk, as there is no longer any need for you to transport cash to UBS.
- Costs can be planned, thanks to a fixed monthly flat-rate fee.
Would you like to find out more?
Our SME client support service will be glad to assist you around the clock, at 0844 853 004.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998-2013. All rights reserved.