Answers to the most frequently asked questions.
You will find the answers to the most frequently asked questions in connection with UBS Online Services in the following FAQ or in the user instructions. Our advisors would also be happy to help you.
Thousands of securities are listed in UBS e-banking. However, in the case of securities which are not traded very often, it may first be necessary for UBS to open the security in its systems. If this happens, please contact the support.
The cost of a stock exchange order varies depending on volume, trading place and type of security. The minimum brokerage fee for a stock exchange order varies depending on volume, trading place and type of security. You can use the Webcalculator to calculate the brokerage fee.
All issue and redemption applications for UBS investment funds on the primary market submitted on the previous day by 4 p.m. are processed on the following bank business day (value date 3 days) at a newly calculated rate (forward pricing) in the fund's currency of account. This involves taking the market closing price of the stocks concerned and using it to calculate the new value of the investment fund. This newly calculated price is called the NAV, or net asset value, and is used for processing all issues and redemptions.
Exceptions Cut-off times:
- UBS Index-Fund 100 Switzerland: 1.30 pm
- UBS (Lux) Structured Sicav - Multi Manager Guaranteed 2013 (EUR): 12 p.m.
- UBS (CH) Vitainvest: 2 p.m.
- UBS (Lux) Structured Sicav - Rogers Int. Commodity Index® and UBS (Lux) Structured Sicav - Optimisation CHF A/B, EUR A/B: 3 p.m.
Exceptions Value date:
- UBS (Lux) Money Market Sicav EUR and USD: 2 days
- UBS (Lux Money Market Invest EUR A/B: 2 days
- UBS (CH) Investment Fund - Sovereign Money Market EUR/USD K-1: 2 days
- UBS (Lux) Equity Fund - Malaysia: 7 days
At present all the information and functions in UBS Quotes are available free of charge. You can access the comprehensive service if you have a client relationship with UBS and have a valid agreement for UBS e-banking or UBS Quotes.
If a direct trade is possible, "buy" or "sell" is displayed in the preview window as well as in the instrument's detailed view. Some stock exchanges are not supported by this function. (e.g. Berna Exchange).
The information displayed is not refreshed automatically. However, the prices are updated each time you click on a link. To update the information that is currently displayed, click on the corresponding navigation entry again.
* Toll-free number. Exceptions: Some telecommunication providers may charge if calls are made from a mobile phone, a telephone booth, or from abroad.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998-2013. All rights reserved.