To ensure optimal security, you must protect your own computer. UBS therefore strongly recommends that you use security software of your own choosing.
Kaspersky provides UBS e-banking clients with a version of their security software at a reduced price.
Kaspersky Internet Security
Kaspersky Internet Security has everything you need to use the Web safely.
Key protective technologies:
- Proactive real-time protection against viruses and other malware
Web filter for maximum online security
Reliable two-way firewall
Identity protection with a virtual keyboard and anti-phishing technology
Secure environment for suspicious applications and websites
Automatic scans and updates according to schedule
Extended child safety features with flexible settings
If you want to take advantage of this offer, please note the following:
- The security software is an offer from the company Kaspersky. UBS assumes no liability for producing and licensing the product.
- To review whether you can benefit from the special offer for UBS e-banking customers, you must make the payments from your account at UBS to the appointed sales company in Switzerland, dos Santos GmbH. By paying the license fee, it is apparent that you have an account with UBS. UBS assumes no liability for the proper processing of the order procedure.
- If you have installed a different antivirus or firewall software on your computer, you first need to uninstall this completely in order to ensure that the Kaspersky security software works without disruption.
- First download a free 30-day trial version and once payment has been received, you will receive an activation code by e-mail. Once you have entered the activation code, you can use the software for the allotted time period.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.