The new UBS e-banking platform – simple, clear, personal.
UBS e-banking has been fully redesigned to make it even simpler, clearer and more personal. All the contents are now even more closely tailored to individual use on a computer or tablet. And thanks to clear, straightforward user guidance, it gives you fast access to the most important functions.
Personalized start pages to suit your individual needs
- Select your own personal start page, e.g. overview of your accounts, cards and custody accounts presented in table form
- Tablet-optimized presentation of your accounts as a large tile overview
- Efficient portfolio view for wealth management clients
- Additional liquidity or transaction overview for corporate clients
Improved navigation to take you straight to what youre looking for
The UBS e-banking navigation features have been designed to give you the fastest possible access to the function you need.
- Each item on the main navigation bar can be expanded to show the different functions available
- All the important functions are always directly accessible
Personal financial assistant – see where your money goes
Now you'll have an even clearer overview – and closer control of your assets.
- The personal financial assistant helps you to analyze your expenses by sorting them into categories
- It will continue to learn, since the more precisely expenses are categorized, the better it will be able to help you
- It shows you how to set individual saving goals – and reach them
- It gives you advice on setting up a budget
The personal financial assistant was developed in association with the company Misys, which has been awarded prizes by several institutions (Finovate Europe 2014 Best-of-Show & Finovate Asia 2013 Best-of-Show, FinTech100 2013, Banking IT Innovation Award from St. Gallen and Leipzig Universities and the Swiss Design Institute for Finance and Banking).
Youll be even better and more quickly informed with UBS e-banking and notifications
At the top of the start page, you can see a clear overview of all your messages, listed according to priority.
- Direct overview of all the messages available
- Account statements, credit and debit advices, stock exchange transaction statements, e-bills and non-executed payments
You can also benefit from a wide range of notifications via SMS or e-mail to keep you constantly up to date about:
- Account transactions and the balance of your accounts
- Credit card purchases and amounts still available
- The status of payments and stock exchange orders
- Incoming messages in your mailbox
Products and services – online access around the clock
All our products and services can also be found online.
- Open accounts quickly and easily
- Order new debit and credit cards
- Update your address and contact data
Communicate with your client advisor via our secure Mailbox Request about a personal consultation or a free callback when it suits you.
The new Quotes function – constantly at the heart of the financial markets
Quotes has been fully redesigned.
- It offers different overviews that give you fast access to the financial information you really need. The intelligent search function helps you to find the financial instrument you are looking for
- With the virtual portfolio you can try out different investment strategies without taking any risks
- Trading securities is just as simple
The UBS Mobile Banking app – the bank that's always with you
The new UBS Mobile Banking app offers you all the benefits of UBS e-banking on your smartphone.
- Carry out your banking transactions whenever you have time
- Scan payment slips easily and execute payments
- Get information about your assets, check your credit card purchases, make payments or trade securities – even when on the move
The Mobile Banking app with countless additional functions is available as a free download for iOS and Android.
Web app via Internet browser
UBS Mobile Banking is available as a mobile Web App for a wide selection of smartphones (including Windows Phone and BlackBerry).
* Standard rate. Exceptions: Possible surcharge by Telekom providers, if the calls occur of a cell phone, of a telephone box or from abroad.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.