Comprehensive Online Services for businesses.
Carry out your banking transactions efficiently and conveniently with UBS e-banking and the range of specialized Online Services for SME - wherever you are, around the clock.
Carry out banking transactions efficiently
Benefit from a wide range of services, tailored to meet the needs of businesses:
- Real-time overview of all transactions on your UBS accounts
- Execute payments to recipients in Switzerland and abroad
- Data transfer of payment files and downloading of BESR files
- Connection to external software programs
Get transparent information about your liquidity
Obtain a comprehensive overview of your current and future liquidity.
- Balance forecast: gives you an instant picture of how expected cash flows will affect the balance of your accounts over the next 200 days.
- Credit limits: displays your credit products, the associated limits, their use and the amounts still available
For businesses with credit limits, both functions are integrated into a general overview.
Commercial Cards Online Portal: access credit card transactions executed by your employees, check available main account and credit card limits, carry out evaluations as well as order additional services
Carry out your own currency transactions
Enjoy direct access to the world's foreign exchange market and respond flexibly to what happens on it.
- Currency transactions available as "spot only" (value date today, tomorrow and spot) as well as "spot, forward and swap" transactions in the usually traded currencies.
- Flexible processing of transactions at attractive conditions
Contact your client advisor for more information or to activate this service.
Process trade finance transactions electronically
The UBS Trade Finance Access service enables you to execute your trade finance transactions quickly and securely thanks to integrated electronic data transfer.
- Flexible issuing and processing of orders for the entire range of trade finance products
- Clear user guidance with access to templates and simple reuse of registered transactions and master data
- Straightforward management of access authorizations and comprehensive reporting options
Contact your regional advisor at Trade & Export Finance to apply for the service now.
Simple accounts receivable management
UBS BESR e-list software available free of charge to windows users helps you to enter and manage invoices as part of accounts receivable management.
- Invoicing program for the collection of receivables in Swiss francs within Switzerland using bank payment slips with reference number (BESR)
- Incoming BESR data is downloaded via UBS e-banking and all open positions are automatically reconciled
Manage payments offline
Enter and manage your payments offline with the free UBS Pay software for windows users.
- Efficient transfer of payment orders via UBS e-banking
- Retrieve all executed payments and details of your payment beneficiaries at any time
- Data is saved on your hard disc in encrypted form
Carry out your banking transactions on the move
With UBS Mobile Banking, your bank is always with you.
- Comprehensive overview of the balance of your accounts, including credits, debits and booking details
- Easy payment input and execution thanks to the payment slip scanner and payment assistant
- Approval of partially approved payments, payments entered via data transfer
- Notifications of defined account movements by SMS or e-mail
If you have an individual power of disposal for UBS e-banking, you can directly activate UBS Mobile Banking. Otherwise, before activating you will have to apply for the corresponding access authorization from your client advisor.
Allow cashless payments
Do you want to offer your clients a straightforward and convenient way
to pay by card? Then simply use your smartphone or tablet as a card payment system. No matter how large your business, the SumUp PIN+ card reader enables your clients to pay even the smallest amounts directly on the spot without cash.
All you need is:
- the mobile SumUp PIN+ card terminal
- a smartphone or tablet*
- the corresponding app, that you can download free of charge from the Apple App Store or on Google Play.
Until December 31, 2014, UBS clients can benefit from a preferential price of 69 instead of 99 francs.
Using this direct connection, independent asset managers can download up-to-date asset data and issue stock market orders at any time.
Your integrated solution for modern electronic banking: UBS KeyDirect offers you direct communication between your accounting or cash management application and UBS.
This innovative e-product, based on the international SWIFT standard, helps corporate clients do business at their convenience from any available PC.
KeyTrader takes you right into the trading room at UBS Investment Bank, so you can place orders directly on over 50 markets around the world from your PC, through your host or your own ordering system.
UBS PortfolioLink Web is a high-performing portfolio information system that you can use to access your portfolio data at any time and from anywhere.
Direct access to e-documents via UBS KeyDirect or UBS AssetLink is suitable for clients with large output volumes who require an end-to-end solution.
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.