UBS Funds App
With the UBS Funds App you are given simple, direct access to comprehensive information about UBS investment funds.
- Currency calculator: Starting now, it is no longer necessary to switch to an external app to convert from one currency to another. The new integrated calculator contains all relevant currencies.
- Survey function: App users can vote directly in the app regarding brief questions.
- Design: The "Ideas" section is now designed more clearly and is easier to use.
- Search: Find the UBS fund you are interested in quickly and precisely by selecting various search criteria, such as investment region or investment currency.
- Fund details: You can find detailed information on every UBS fund, i.e. its price performance, the biggest positions in the fund, etc.
- Investment ideas: Promising current investment topics and related UBS funds are described in brief.
- Top performers: The 10 UBS funds with the best absolute performance at a glance.
- National versions: Switzerland, Germany, France, Austria and Luxembourg
- Funds comparison: Compare UBS funds of your interest. Performance and key criteria in direct comparison.
- My Funds with performance: Your personal list of UBS funds now supplemented by fund performance.
- Documents: Many additional documents, such as fact sheets, have been integrated.
- Print and forward: You can print the documents via a suitable printer or forward them by e-mail.
- Push notifications: Receive information about performance movements and new documents of your preferred funds as well as new investment ideas.
- Flexible arrangement of the buttons: Arrange the menu bar's symbols entirely to your needs.
We wish you lots of fun in the world of UBS funds.
Let us know what you think
Please send comments and suggestions for improvement in respect of the UBS Funds App to us.
We look forward to receiving your feedback.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998-2013. All rights reserved.