UBS Cash Management Trust
The UBS Cash Management Trust (“CMT”) aims to provide a return (before management costs) equivalent to the overnight cash rate (as published daily by the Reserve Bank of Australia). Investors in the CMT can choose two levels of access: “Primary” or “Network Plus”. More flexible CMT Debit Facilities are provided if you choose “Network Plus” access. To find out more about the CMT and CMT Debit Facilities you can read:
The UBS Cash Management Trust Additional Information Booklet issued by UBS Global Asset Management (Australia) Ltd ABN 31 003 146 290, AFSL 222605 now incorporates amendments to sections 9 (Privacy) and 10 (Glossary). Refer to Edition 2 of this Booklet attached above as one of the CMT Disclosure Documents.
Should you wish to obtain any further information about the UBS Cash Management Trust or obtain a paper copy of these documents, free of charge, please contact our Client Services team on 1800 338 462.
- Monthly Transaction Statements if there has been account activity, otherwise quarterly
- Transaction Statements (March, June, September and December)
- Balances and transactions online (available only with Network Plus access)
- Annual Report for the Trust (which includes Trust income and expenses information)
- Accrued daily and credited to your Trust Account quarterly (or earlier if you close your Trust Account)
- You can elect for income to be automatically reinvested or have it paid directly into a nominated account (unless it is less than $5.00)
- Nil entry and exit fees
- Competitive management fee
Appointment of Agents
- You can elect to have Authorised Third Parties, Automatic Settlement Companies and Authorised Persons appointed to carry out transactions on your Trust Account (such as Third Party Transactions)
In addition to the benefits of being a Unitholder as outlined above, with Primary access there are added benefits in the way in which you can access your Trust Account:
- Cheque and Deposit facilities
- You will receive a personalised cheque and deposit book
- You can write cheques and deposit funds at Westpac, Bank of Melbourne and Challenge Bank branches
Network Plus access can provide you with easy access to your Trust Account on a competitive basis. In addition to the benefits of being a Unitholder as outlined above under Primary access, with Network Plus access there are added benefits in the way in which you can access your Trust Account. The different ways you can access your Trust Account are set out below:
- view your Account Balance and transactions online
- transfer funds to other accounts
- pay bills via BPAY
- check your Account Balance
- transfer funds to other Trust accounts
- pay bills via BPAY
- ATM access
- view transactions and Account Balances
- withdraw cash
- pay for meals and other merchandise
This information is general information only and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. UBS Global Asset Management (Australia) Ltd (ABN 31 003 146 290, AFS Licence No. 22605) is the issuer of the CMT and CMT Debit Facilities. You should consider the CMT Disclosure Documents before making any decision to invest in the CMT or use the CMT Debit Facilities.
Products and services in these webpages may not be available for residents of certain nations. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the service in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.