Wealth Management Services
Wealth Management capabilities
- Our focus is to provide advice on the financial assets of high net worth individuals and families in order to meet their long term needs and goals.
- UBS is a leader in open architecture, which involves the selection of third party managers and investment structures that are used in combination with our in-house investment solutions.
- Our advice encompasses a broad range of services from in-house customised financial planning, asset allocation advice, to the highest standard of investment advice and execution, lending and comprehensive tax reporting.
- The quality, structure and depth of our advice is our core value proposition to clients.
- Our team of product specialists work together with our client advisors to tailor product solutions to meet clients' needs.
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation
- Discretionary Portfolio Management
- Advisory services
- Direct equities, fixed income and hybrid investments
- Brokerage services
- Managed funds (including hedge funds)
- Structured products and derivatives
- Lending and credit products
- Access to IPOs and primary placements
- Cash management
- Single stock risk management
Wealth Planning and trusts
- Estate planning
- Retirement planning and superannuation
- Insurance and risk management
- Philanthropy and Prescribed Private Funds
The products, services, information and/or materials contained within these web pages may not be available for residents of certain jurisdictions. Please consult the sales restrictions relating to the products or services in question for further information.
© UBS 1998 - 2014. All rights reserved.