Head of Client Relationship Management
Year started in the investment industry: 1997
Education: University of London (UK), BA; FINSIA (Australia), GDipAppFinInv
- Jennifer Roberts is Head of Client Relationship Management, where she is responsible for key institutional client relationships, whilst ensuring that clients have ready access to UBS’s full range of capabilities. Jennifer’s team is responsible for delivering all client reporting requirements.
- Jennifer was previously Head of Institutional Client Services at UBS Global Asset Management. Her team was responsible for delivering client servicing and reporting.
- Jennifer joined UBS Global Asset Management in October 2011, following the acquisition of ING Investment Management (ING IM). At ING IM she was Head of Client Services, a position she held since June 2004.
- Jennifer joined ING IM in 1999 and held various roles covering client servicing, investment performance and portfolio analytics.
- Prior to joining ING IM, Jennifer worked in the UK in asset management and private banking roles.
This website is intended for persons resident in Australia. UBS Global Asset Management (Australia) Ltd ABN 31 003 146 290, AFS Licence No. 222605 is the product issuer. Before making an investment decision, you need to consider whether this information is appropriate to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Any potential investor should consider the relevant PDS in deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold units in a fund. Please consult your financial adviser. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.